Safely Somewhere:Live Chat on Senior Care Fundamentals
Aimed at Helping Those Seeking Aging Care for the First Time
Join us for a Webinar on Thursday, January 31.
Space is limited. Click here to join.
Are you worried about a senior loved one in your life? Here's your chance to ask questions of Emeritus Senior Living Executive Vice Presidents Budgie Amparo and Jayne Sallerson as they discuss the range of issues relevant to people seeking senior care for the first time. Much of the information will be helpful to families considering changing a current care situation.
Title: Safely Somewhere: Live Chat on Senior Care Fundamentals
Date: Thursday, January 31, 2013
Time: 2-3 p.m. PDT/5-6 p.m. EDT
Anticipated topics include how to:
- Know the time has come to seek senior care.
- Start a discussion on the subject with an aging loved one.
- Identify the differences between normal forgetfulness and potential symptoms of Alzheimer’s and other memory-impairing diseases.
- Compare care options to find the right one for your loved one.
- Identify financial options for funding senior care.
Live Chat attendees need to have Adobe Flash Player 10.0 or higher to view the event.