Hendersonville, North Carolina Independent Living Services
This is for people who can manage living independently and would like to live in a community of peers. Residents of Emeritus at Pine Park continue to live the same lifestyle they did at home. Independent living offers a “maintenance-free” living option, and often offers extensive activities, social events, and programs for their residents. The benefits of independent living include:
- More opportunities for socialization
- Greater support in case of an emergency
- A variety of planned activities and events
We also provide a variety of support services to help both residents and their family members get the most from being a member of the Emeritus family.
- Rehabilitation Services – We offer on-site physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Respite Care – Short-term stays can be arranged to recover from illness or injury or to give caregivers a break.
- Home Visits – A free service to evaluate local seniors’ needs who are living in their homes and connecting them to resources and services that will serve those needs.