Mandeville, Louisiana Assisted Living and Memory Care Services
For individuals who want to maintain a certain degree of independence, but need help with everyday activities, it might be time to consider the assisted living services at Emeritus at Mandeville. Assisted living offers the same benefits as independent living with the addition of:
- Direct assistance with everyday tasks, like bathing, dressing and meals
- Help with medications
- A trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Transportation to doctor appointments
- Management and monitoring of some health care conditions
When caring for a loved one with memory loss, no family’s journey is the same. That’s why Emeritus at Mandeville has a special Memory Care program called Join Their Journey. This family-centered approach to memory care allows residents to travel their own path and invites families to join them on their unique journey. Our specially trained staff offers:
- A nurturing environment that surrounds residents with familiar items
- A community that honors each resident’s life story and designs activities based on their individual interests
- Life enrichment programs that provide joy and a sense of accomplishment
- A comprehensive wellness program that incorporates nutritious meals and socialization
- Education, support and ongoing communication with families
We also provide a variety of support services to help both residents and their family members get the most from being a member of the Emeritus family.
- Respite Care – Short-term stays can be arranged to recover from illness or injury or to give caregivers a break.