Senior Independent Living Communities
Independent living communities offer a safe, secure and social environment for active, independent seniors. Also called retirement living, these communities are usually set up as apartments, small patio homes, or cottages. Independent living communities are ideal for individuals who can do everything for themselves and would like to live among peers, in a social, active and beautiful setting. These communities offer a “maintenance-free” living option, and often offer extensive activities, event and programs for their residents.
Independent living communities offer the following benefits:
- Allow a person to maintain independence
- Usually offer meal packages so that residents don’t have to worry about cooking or dining alone
- Offer more social interaction than living at home
- Provide some supervision from the staff
- Often arrange activities and outings for the residents
At Emeritus Senior living, we offer a variety of independent retirement living communities where retirees can relax and enjoy their free time and new friends while we take care of the housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, and meals. We even have staff on-site 24 hours a day should you ever need us. It’s a perfect way to enjoy the Golden Years.