Emeritus Senior Living’s HOME VISIT Program
Our Complimentary Home Visit Program
Emeritus Senior Living communities are committed to making sure that local seniors in need find the combination of programs and services that serve them best, even if it is not with us. We recognize that some seniors may want to live at home as long as they can. We also know that these seniors and their families may need someone to talk to about the challenges they face living at home, and about identifying their support service options.
Emeritus home visit services may include:
- Safety check
- Well-being Check
- Access to Emeritus resources such as our family lending library
- A listening ear and enjoyable social visit
- Recommendations or referrals to needed services or resources
- Communication and coordination with families and community resources
Support system check up:
- Identifying potential challenges of living at home
- Uncovering home or care needs not currently being met
- Referrals to other local senior providers if needed
- Post hospital or nursing home discharge follow-up coordination with families and referral sources after visit
We Want to Help
Family members can arrange for a senior living professional to visit the home of an elderly loved one to see if he or she is doing well, physically and psychologically. We then make sure to connect the senior and family with the proper resources and services to provide assistance.
You don’t have to live with us, in order for us to help
We encourage families to take advantage of our Home Visit Program. Contact your local Emeritus Senior Living community to request a visit to your elderly loved one. A listing of all Emeritus locations can be found at www.Emeritus.com/locations.