Emeritus Resident Evaluation Program
Our state-of-the-art computerized evaluation program allows us to accurately evaluate and monitor the unique combination of personal care services for each of our residents.
At Emeritus Senior Living, our residents’ well being is our top priority. We know that the number one reason people select a senior living community is the quality of the care they receive. (NIC National Survey) The ability to provide the most comprehensive and consistent personal care services begins with the resident evaluation process.
To that end, Emeritus Senior Living created a state-of-the-art computerized resident evaluation tool called wE Care™. This powerful software tool allows us to accurately evaluate and monitor all the personal care services of your loved one.
- Provides current/immediate information on residents and allows improved communication from shift to shift
- Generates specific care plans and task lists for your loved one so no services are overlooked
- Allows for highly individualized information about your loved one’s needs, preferences, and special requirements
- Customized to each resident, which means you only pay for the services that you need
- Lessens the burden of administrative tasks, so that care staff can spend more meaningful time with your loved one
How our Resident Evaluation System Works:
Our system builds individual care plans from the completed evaluation, assigns tasks for staff and schedules the date of the next evaluation.