Designed for Better Health and More Independence
At our communities, retirement living and assisted living doesn't mean dependence upon others; it means independence. How? When seniors have the opportunity to meet new people and join in new activities, when they're served three healthy meals a day, when they're taken to their medical appointments and provided the daily assistance they need, their level of functioning improves. And when they're feeling better, they have greater independence and can enjoy life more.
Most Emeritus senior living communities offer these amenities:*
- Choice of private or shared apartments with a variety of floor plans and sizes to meet virtually any need
- Some apartments are fully furnished – and all can be individualized with your own belongings
- Large walk-in showers with safety features or full baths
- Individual climate control
- Spacious common areas, including living room, library and TV room
- Private dining room and catering services for special occasions
- Smoke detectors, fire alarms and sprinkler systems
- Completely maintenance-free, inside and out
- Beautifully landscaped grounds offering an ideal setting for relaxing outdoors
And these services:*
- Two or three homemade meals served each day, restaurant-style, coordinated by a registered dietician
- A diverse, full-time recreational and educational activities program
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, visits to nearby attractions and to medical or dental appointments – no more fighting traffic or searching for parking!
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry service
- 24-hour emergency alert call systems
And many of our senior living communities also allow residents to bring their pets!
* Depending upon your situation and health concerns, assisted living services are also available.