In an Emeritus Senior Living community, families know their loved ones will be in the best hands possible. Several Emeritus communities offer long-term care services. Many times seniors require more services than assisted living offers. Emeritus’ long-term care services provide around-the-clock nursing care in a homelike setting by some of the best trained registered and licensed nurses in the industry. Like all of our employees, they pledge to treat every resident with the utmost respect and dignity and strive to help them function at the highest level possible. Our long-term care services are provided only when and if they are needed. Our goal is to make all residents as comfortable as possible.
At Emeritus Senior Living we are dedicated to providing customized services to meet the individual needs of our residents. You can rest assured that you or your loved one will receive the highest level of care and services that you require... and you have the option of remaining in the same continuing care retirement community as your condition changes.
Our full range of long-term care services include*:
- Trained staff available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Post-hospital & post-surgical care
- Intravenous (IV) services
- Medication administration
- Individualized care plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Incontinence care
- Therapeutic & special diets
- Diabetic Management
- Restorative care
- Long-term custodial care
- Medicare certified beds
*Services available at select locations, per state regulations. Please contact your local community for availability.
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Long-Term Care
- Rehabilitation Services
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- Adult Day Care Services
- Senior In-Home Visits
* Services and amenities available at select locations, per state regulations. Please contact your local community for availability.