At Emeritus Senior Living, we want to make sure that every moment is as comfortable as possible for your loved one if Hospice Care is needed.
Hospice Care is a program that provides special care for people that are near the end of their lives. Emeritus has partnered with Hospice Providers locally at many of our communities to provide palliative care to your loved one as they approach the final phase of their life.
Some of these services include*
- Nursing care
- Social services
- Physician services
- Spiritual support and counseling
- Home health aides and homemaker services
- Trained volunteer support
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Respite care
- Inpatient care
- Bereavement support
*Services may vary by hospice provider
Whether your loved one currently lives at one of our communities or would like to move in during this time, Emeritus offers Hospice Care at many of our communities.
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Long-Term Care
- Rehabilitation Services
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- Adult Day Care Services
- Senior In-Home Visits
* Services and amenities available at select locations, per state regulations. Please contact your local community for availability.