Please call for a complete rate overview.
This is for people who can manage living independently and would like to live in a community of peers. Residents of Emeritus at Mandarin continue to live the same lifestyle they did at home. Independent living offers a “maintenance-free” living option, and often offers extensive activities, social events, and programs for their residents. The benefits of independent living include:
- More opportunities for socialization
- Greater support in case of an emergency
- A variety of planned activities and events
For individuals who want to maintain a certain degree of independence, but need help with everyday activities, it might be time to consider the assisted living services at Emeritus at Mandarin. Assisted living offers the same benefits as independent living with the addition of:
- Direct assistance with everyday tasks, like bathing, dressing and meals
- Help with medications
- A trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Transportation to doctor appointments
- Management and monitoring of some health care conditions
We also provide a variety of support services to help both residents and their family members get the most from being a member of the Emeritus family.