If your loved one is starting to need help with everyday activities, it might be time to consider an assisted living community. In general, assisted living communities:
- Can provide direct assistance with everyday tasks, like bathing, dressing and meals
- Have trained staff available and monitoring 24 hours a day
- Help residents maintain their dignity while aging
- May have specialized units for residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Can help with transportation to doctor appointments
- Often have busy activity calendars to keep residents engaged with other residents
If you are experiencing the need for more assistance with daily living, it's time to see how assisted living services can help. We offer a full compliment of assisted living services including housing, health care, meals, recreational programs and many extra amenities for seniors who can no longer live on their own, but want to improve their health and maintain their independence.
wE Care - Emeritus Resident Evaluation Program
To ensure we meet all your assisted living needs, we have designed our own state-of-the-art computerized resident evaluation program called wE Care. This powerful software tool allows us to accurately evaluate and monitor your loved ones personal care services. In addition, our Director of Resident Care will visit with you or your loved one to personally discuss health-related issues and to monitor your progress.
Read more about wE Care!
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Long-Term Care
- Rehabilitation Services
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- Adult Day Care Services
- Senior In-Home Visits
* Services and amenities available at select locations, per state regulations. Please contact your local community for availability.